Saturday, July 2, 2016

Give What You Have



Give what you have. To someone it may be better than what you dare to think ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Have you ever thought, “I’m too new at this, there’s nothing I can contribute?”

I want to challenge that thinking! No matter where you are on your dream journey, you can add your experiences when collaborating with others on the journey. Each one of us has our own set of experiences that can lend some light to the situation at hand.

If you’re reading this because you’re still in the discovery phase of your dream, maybe you’re having second thoughts. I tell you, GO FOR IT! We all have something to share with the world. To someone else, it will probably make all the difference in their lives.

I’d love to hear about time when you thought a small piece of advice turned out to be much bigger than you realized?



__________________________________


Can't get enough of the 5 Steps? Look at the archives in my original blog:



Creating a Vision

Setting Goals

Develop and Follow Routines

Define Boundaries 

Dream Buddy


No comments:

Post a Comment