Sunday, August 28, 2016

Scrambling Your Preconceptions



Every once in a blue moon, something new comes along that scrambles your preconceptions ~ Unknown

Once you have your vision figured out, the next step is to set your goals to attain that vision. The thing about a knockout vision is that you’ve got to have killer goals to match. That’s the once in a blue moon new “thing” that came to me. Big vision like writing romance novels required big goals to reach them.

Each day and each week my preconceptions are scrambled. I continue to adjust my routines and boundaries and then my time lines on my goals get reassigned as well. Most of the time it’s because I set too aggressive of a date for the goal I’m trying to accomplish. I’m getting better at this. The last couple of weeks dealing with a major stressor has helped me see that. There was nothing I could do, I needed to grieve and deal with a death in my life. My goals had to wait.

Now I have a clearer picture of what is attainable given my already busy life.

What was something that helped scramble your preconceptions lately?



__________________________________


Can't get enough of the 5 Steps? Look at the archives in my original blog:





Setting Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment