Sunday, September 25, 2016

Deep Breaths



Deep breaths are very helpful at shallow parties ~ Barbara Walters

Boundaries are hard to abide by. If you’re like me, you probably made a big goal and are trying to accomplish it. Or, also like me, you enjoy doing something so much that it starts to consume much of your time.

Two things usually happen. First of all, I tired out and then boundaries are not problem to abide by…LOL  After that, I revise my plans and try to accomplish as much as I can in as little time as possible, leaving plenty of time for rest, relaxation, and play.  And again, once I find the balance, boundaries are usually not a problem.

How do you keep everything in balance?



__________________________________


Can't get enough of the 5 Steps? Look at the archives in my original blog:




Define Boundaries 





No comments:

Post a Comment