Saturday, September 10, 2016

Meep! Meep!




Meep! Meep ~ The Road Runner

When I first looked at this quote, I chuckled and passed it by as possible blog post header. But nearly immediately, I laughed out loud and told myself it would be the perfect quote.

The reason why this quote works so well for the blog, especially when setting goals is the topic, is because I remember the Road Runner being the embodiment of setting an achieving goals. He had one goal: escape the clutches of Wile E. Coyote. He achieved his goal every single time.

Whenever it feels like you’re not getting anywhere or you’re having problems focusing on your goals, think of the Road Runner and his one goal.

How do you find focus on setting and achieving goals?



__________________________________


Can't get enough of the 5 Steps? Look at the archives in my original blog:





Setting Goals




No comments:

Post a Comment