Saturday, September 24, 2016

Play a Shoestring



You can play a shoestring if you’re sincere ~ John Coltrane

I have no doubt you could play a tune on a shoestring if you were determined! All it would take is…you got it!

Create a Vision
Set Goals
Develop and Follow Routines
Define Boundaries
Find a Friend

Even I have been struggling with my morning routines lately. There’s so much I want to get accomplished, yet so much to do. I’ve taken the same approach at home with work by emailing myself things I think of that need to be done after work. I also try to accomplish one or two tasks before I start making dinner or while dinner is cooking.

I am going on Week 2 of not getting up in the morning. I know it’s temporary, I’ve done it before. I’m not freaking out just yet that my mornings have gone to hell, but still maintain that my normal routine is to get up at 4:30/5:00 each morning and work on my writing projects before I go to work. I know I’ll get back to those routines soon, if not this week.

How did you get back on track after a bout of missing daily or weekly routines?



__________________________________


Can't get enough of the 5 Steps? Look at the archives in my original blog:




Develop and Follow Routines

No comments:

Post a Comment