Sunday, September 18, 2016

Ideas



I don’t know where my ideas come from. They just come, usually when I’m mowing the lawn, driving to work, or walking my hound ~ Ron Kofron

Sometimes my greatest ideas come not when I’m sitting down and working but doing a million other things. Now that I always have my cell phone with me, I have a place to capture notes and ideas and review them later. It wasn’t always that easy before cell phones.

The best ideas I have for my romance novels come from church. There I have the bulletin make notes and then I have info about Bible verses, hymns, etc.

I’d love to hear about the craziest place and best idea you’ve come up with on your dream journey?



__________________________________


Can't get enough of the 5 Steps? Look at the archives in my original blog:



Creating a Vision

Setting Goals

Develop and Follow Routines

Define Boundaries 

Dream Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment