Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Fountain of Youth




There is a fountain of youth; it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of the people you love. When you learn to tap this source you will have truly defeated age ~ Sophia Loren

I truly feel young when I am busy working on my dream goals. When I returned to school to finish my degree, I remember how energized that made me feel. No longer was I coming home and crashing at night, but coming home and working on homework and class projects.

Same now. Last winter when I took a break from writing and other dream goals, I sure felt old. In bed by 9 pm, some nights earlier, home on the weekends before “traffic” got too bad. Since my life changed in May, I can certainly tell the difference when I am working on my romance novels and this blog regularly. It keeps me young.,

How does working on your dream journey keep you feeling young? I’d love to hear!



__________________________________


Can't get enough of the 5 Steps? Look at the archives in my original blog:



Creating a Vision

No comments:

Post a Comment