Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A Secret to Find Time


One of the secrets of finding time is not to watch television ~ Bob Keeshan

Have you ever set out on a new adventure and wondered how you were going to fit it all in?

For a long time, I have been evaluating the amount of time I spend in front of the television. There are times (usually the colder, winter months) when that’s all I seem to get done. There have been other times when I look at everything on my DVR, Netflix, Amazon, etc, and just say, I can’t do this anymore. I have more important things to accomplish.

That’s been my mindset for the last six or seven weeks. My life and routines have been turned upside down. But one bad routine I’ve been able to cut out is countless hours devoted to watching television. I just went through my DVR this weekend and deleted thirty to forty percent of the programs I just won’t get to.

The thing about watching television is that I’ve known for along time that it’s a big time waster. But it took a major life event to open my eyes to it’s true danger to accomplishing my goals.

What’s in your way of accomplishing your goals?



__________________________________


Can't get enough of the 5 Steps? Look at the archives in my original blog:





Setting Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment