Saturday, June 25, 2016

The Fairest Blossom



Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul ~ Henry Ward Beecher

Happy Saturday! How was your week? I hope it was as productive and successful as you planned it to be. Yes, I used the word planned and not the word hoped.

This week I most grateful for two things: the insight to understand when I’m trying to accomplish too much and productivity tools that help me schedule even the most important and routines tasks such cleaning out the cat box, cleaning up the kitchen, and watering the patio plants each day. I shared earlier this week that I reviewed everything I was trying to accomplish and exhausting myself in the process.

By slowing things down and spreading out the tasks I’d like to get done, I was able to enjoy my week a bit better and not be so stressed I wasn’t getting everything accomplished. It also helped me realize on Wednesday night that I just needed to come home, take care of the cat box, and go to bed. Two weeks ago, I would have tried to work through the exhaustion and been just as tired the next day.

So this week, I am grateful to have found the gift of more balance and the gift of improvement to continue to work my plan.

What are you grateful for this week?



__________________________________


Can't get enough of the 5 Steps? Look at the archives in my original blog:



Creating a Vision

Setting Goals

Develop and Follow Routines

Define Boundaries 

Dream Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment