Friday, June 17, 2016

Love in all Different Forms




Here’s to Love in all its different forms ~ Jill Badonsky

The best thing about having a friend along in our dream journey is a different perspective. Even today, a friend gave me a new viewpoint on an idea to create a bit more immediate income.

If you haven’t already found a friend to join you in your dream journey (I also call them a business buddy, depending on what your dream journey might be), I encourage you to find some one as different from yourself as possible. They will provide you an outlook  you might never see unless someone else tells you. I promise you’ll be able to do the same for them.

What qualities do you look like in a business buddy?



__________________________________


Can't get enough of the 5 Steps? Look at the archives in my original blog:




Find a Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment