Saturday, June 4, 2016

Create From the Heart




If I create from the heart, nearly everything works; if from the head, almost nothing ~ Marc Chagal

Are you following and creating from the heart? Are you struggling with your dream journey? No matter what you do, you just can't seem to get anywhere? Would you believe you may not be following the correct path?

For years, I wanted to be successful in direct sales. I dreamed of making five grand or more a month while coaching and developing a team of successful consultants to success. I dreamed of being on stage at national conventions. There were times in that career I did really well and of course there times I barely hung on by a thread. Looking back now, I understand completely that wasn't my destiny.

Writing has been completely different. Once I figured out my writing schedule and did my outlining, writing each morning seems like a normal part of my day that's been missing all these years. Even writing blog posts like this is easy and a breeze now that I figured out a schedule and formula.

That's how I know I am following the right dream. I write from the heart, I wanted to be successful in sales because of the personal economic sense it made. Working from the heart, for me, seems so much more successful.

Have you changed dream journeys before?



__________________________________


Can't get enough of the 5 Steps? Look at the archives in my original blog:



Creating a Vision

No comments:

Post a Comment