Friday, June 24, 2016

Dream Buddies



Here’s to the movies that make us laugh out loud ~ Jill Badonsky

What have you and your dream buddy done this week? For me, I attended a seminar with my friend Rudy who does retail consulting. It’s been a long time since I have seen him and the last time was more social than being able to talk about our creative interests. He helped produce of a movie with a positive transgender role. He’s a writer and speaker like me on improving yourself, your brand, and ultimately your business and income.


As important as it was to finally take Rudy’s class and apply what I could to marketing my book, it  was almost more powerful to be there to support him and connect with him again. He’s a crazy, busy guy and so each time I get the chance to see him, whether its a class like this or a social event, I jump at the chance. Rudy is good people and the type of people with whom I want to surround myself.

What have you done with your dream buddy this week? I’d love to hear!



__________________________________


Can't get enough of the 5 Steps? Look at the archives in my original blog:




Dream Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment