Sunday, June 19, 2016

I Will Awaken in my Own Time



Just like the butterfly, I, too, will awaken in my own time ~ Deborah Chaskin

Are you ready for another week of going after your dream goal? I can’t wait to get going this week.

Last week was another one of transition for me. Again, recognizing that I’m trying to over-function, I once again reviewed my routines and boundaries to see what I really needed to accomplish each day. I can’t wait for the next week to work on my revised routines and continue to set boundaries for myself.

What about you? What are you excited about in the week ahead?



__________________________________


Can't get enough of the 5 Steps? Look at the archives in my original blog:



Creating a Vision

Setting Goals

Develop and Follow Routines

Define Boundaries 

Find a Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment