Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Color Purple





I think it pisses God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don't notice it ~ Alice Walker

I think it pisses God off when we don't notice a lot of things. We live in such a fast paced world anymore, sometimes simple things can be missed.

But they don't have to be. It's up to me to stop and take time to enjoy life, even though I have some pretty aggressive goals for the year. Right now, I am focusing on recovery and getting through a divorce. Along the way there are some routines I need to adjust, and there are only so many hours in a day. Right now I am feel accomplished if I keep this blog going consistently.

And I am trying to take time to relax and enjoy myself.I set a time for myself each evening during the week to be done and I set a time during the day on the weekends to be finished with writing and focus on relaxing and fun. I haven't done very well at accomplishing everything I want or meeting my deadlines, but it's work in progress.

How are you doing this year with setting boundaries and enjoying your success in your dream journey?



__________________________________


Can't get enough of the 5 Steps? Look at the archives in my original blog:




Define Boundaries 




No comments:

Post a Comment